Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Matching outfits make me smile

How  can you not look at these two  and smile ear to ear? They are just the stinkin' cutest! :-0





Today we had a bunch of errands to run in town, so of course we had a girls lunch and  played at the  mall for awhile. Everyone kept commenting on their outfits, as you could imagine they would ;-)

I also had Raya do some solo shots  for me as well, to give me added practice playing with Lightroom. I would have preferred outdoor shots since those are easier to work with and make look nice! But it's the hottest day of the year so far here---like 105 degrees with the heat index---ewwww. So  we have been staying indoors!



Crazy sweet smile :-)








Lastly, Lee figured out how  to "clone" out unwanted things in a photo last night...

On the left is the redone photo...right is the original. Notice  he got rid of the guy in the blue shirt on the right, and the lady in the pink shirt under the umbrella on the left...pretty cool! He  needs to teach me now!

6 comments:

  1. OMG it IS SOOOOOOO hot outside today right? 105... GROSS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love their matching outfits, too cute.
    I'm gonna have to break down and get my girls matching outfits for pictures or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love the matching outfits and yes, I'm jealous that I won't be able to do that, haha. And Raya's poses seriously crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool all you can do with the photos! I love that you could take the people out of the pictures; you don't how many times I have wanted to do that!

    And, the girls look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love their outfits!!! The next time I take the girls somewhere I want them dressed in those!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable---love the matching!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)