Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Passing by...

Just passing by for a quick  update  today. Between Finn being here, preparing for our ENT consult  tomorrow at *8am*!!!, and packing for this weekend I have  been  BUSY!!!

But  I do have  cute pics of the kids to share---so enjoy!

How BEAUTIFUL is Raya becoming?! She is starting to lose that "toddler" look and she's turning into such a pretty little  girl, if I  do say so myself ;-)



Brielle's  awfully pretty too!
Today Miss  Raya is wearing a "cool" sequin tank  top from the big girl section at Target. She rocked  it.







Love this  kid







Brielle got  a couple pics today too---she's  just not as cooperative as Raya!

I believe Brielle get up is "okie  dokie" brand...cheapy something or other, handed down from Raya haha...but  still adorable!

Turning on Finn's swing

She loves to scale the oven....naughty naughty

Check  out that face haha...trying to pull  herself up

Help mama!

Raya  still  loves Finn! But  usually  once she's  tired  of him she says "ok, mama, I done. Put him away so we can play"  LOL....as though he can just be tucked  away in the closet until  she feels like playing with  him again :-P


Finn normally loves the g irls ....except for group pictures I guess!

And Miss  Brielle doesn't m uch care for him....

" *I'm* the baby Mama!!!!"


Finn, in black and white :-)




7 comments:

  1. Kaylee got one of those tank tops too for her birthday. It looks so adorable on Raya. I agree I think both of our girls are losing that toddler look and looking more like "big girls"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous "babies!" I agree that she's totally turning into a little girl!

    Good luck with the ENT appt. Both my girls have had two sets of tubes. It's easy peasy and helps ALOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin' cute! Emma would love the tanktop that Raya has on. Anything that sparkles and shines is just the best according to her! =) Good luck wih the ENT appointment tomorrow. Our ENT appoinment is on Thursday. I will be anxious to see what you find out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing to me that each girl has their own look, one is just as pretty as the other!!!!!
    Have Lee check to make sure that stove is anchored, there have been children killed by pulling them on top of them!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word - Raya's outfit is ADORABLE!!!!!

    (I got my package today from you; thanks!! I def. need to watch that video, because there is no way I am figuring that thing out on my own! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yes, it's a little overwhelming at first, but I promise it's soooo easy once you figure it out! :-)

      Delete
  6. Finn seems like a real sweetheart! And I love, love, Love Raya's sequin top!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)