Friday, July 20, 2012

Brat!

It's *supposed* to be nap time, but I'm sitting here with  Mr. Finn who has boycotted. I keep calling  him a spoiled brat, and then he smiles and  laughs and laughs--little stinker ;-) Babies and  my break time during the day do not go hand  in hand! But  I'm bouncing the bouncer with my foot while  typing so I think I may have bought myself enough t ime to get in a quick  blog  post!

Nothing too exciting to  report because we've  just been  home today, but Mr.  Finn did humor  me with a photoshoot. I think I realize now why the  blanket  backgrounds only work for newborns---Finn moves around too much and kept wrinkling my blanket! haha. Actually though, to have a decent "studio" indoors you really  need a backdrop stand, rolls of differnet backdrops, a beanbag for positioning babies, and the regular  photoshop to do the fancy editing! None of these things are ones I have haha....so I think I've  about reached  my capabilities  when it comes  to indoor pictures :-P

But let me know what  you think....enjoy!








Curious what this photoshoot looked like from the "outside"?

It's quite a challenge keeping my fancy backdrop set up with three kids trying to mess  it up and walk all over it!
I tried the new romper on Brielle today and was surprised  that even though it's 18-24 month it didn't look ungodly  huge....but  I had  to eventually take it off because  she kept tripping and falling over the pants haha. I did get ONE picture though....she freaks out when I try to make her sit  for pics, so the  idea of getting her in my "studio" about sent her over the edge!



Raya was slightly more cooperative, but not a ton.  Oh well!




Here  are a few snapshots of Brielle so you can see  how cute  the outfit  is :-)



And lastly, a few pics from the other day....Raya kept saying she  had to  go on "two more picnics" and that she needed special hats LOL




Well, my bouncin' foot kept Finn happy, but  now Raya  is awake--gotta run! Happy Friday :-) Next week I'll  try to come up with  some exciting blog  topics  other  than my lame studio haha

10 comments:

  1. Those turned out great of Finn! Love being able to see what your "shop" actually looks like - haha!

    And, that first picture of Brielle is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little guy is to adorable and is making me baby hungry!! Those turned out great! In fact, I have seen on pinterest people using crazy patterned gift wrap taped to a wall as a back drop. that might help, and be cheaper while your experimenting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I've seen that too and kind of forgot about it! I should hunt down some wrapping paper :-)

      Delete
  3. Finn is such a cutie
    Loving that romper on Brielle. That first pic of her is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you did the backdrop! I always pin a sheet to the wall, and my 18 month old ends up ripping them out with all her squirming LOL. Also, I LOVE that outfit! It looks like it would be so perfect for a hot summer day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, Brielle won't have anything to do with a backdrop of any kind LOL

      Delete
  5. How cute are they!! Love all these! I am a new follower and love finding blogs of mommas with little boys!! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Much to my husband's disappointment though the little guy is not ours--we only have girls! I just borrow baby Finn a couple days a week and babysit him :-) He's definitely a cutie though!

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)