Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rub-a-dub-dub, there are FOUR in our tub! :-)

You can't  see anything, but just  in case we have  creepies reading I'll  break  out the modest markers ;-)
My sister-in-law is on vacation so my brother is in charge this week! Which means I have the kids lol ;-) We had a giant sleepover tonight and decided to save time by doing  one  "load" of cousins in the old tub hehe.


At this point  Lee said something like "oh my god, I can't imagine having this many kids!" haha...and we thought *two* was bad enough at bath time! ;-)




Grandma F., can't you just hear Harper saying, "come here Beeeeee-eeeeelle"  ?! ;-)

Oh yeah, Harper washed  her  up! haha

"save me."

Harper, Paybacks suck!



After bathtime it was stories with Uncle Lee!

Lee looks a little rough haha...he just got back from fishing all afternoon
And now Raya and  Sawyer are (you guessed it!) having a popcorn, candy, pop, and movie party lol. Wish me luck  entertaining them  all tomorrow!

 Lastly, thanks  for the comments on my last post. I'm glad the pictures turned  out! Here are a few  more that I really like...


Seriously, how  cute is the nose touch? :-)



This one makes  me smile :-)



I'm bummed  I  don't get  to  play with baby Finn this week! WIth Sawyer and Harper having that hand, foot, and mouth, and my girls  having been exposed numerous times, baby Finn is being quarantined haha. Go away germs!


We'll end with the cute  smile one, this  time in color :-)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Better get these munchkins in bed now that the popcorn and movie party has officially ended LOL

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute, all of them in the tub! :) And, I love that Lee made the comment that he can't imagine having that many kids - haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! Soooo cute! I can just hear Harper say Beeeeeee-eeeelle, come hear!!! Brielle looks horrified as usual!!!
    Those pics will be priceless down the road!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Brielle, Harper just loves her that much.
    Raya looks very happy. Good luck today!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you all survived the night last night! I can't wait to hear all about your day today too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)