Tuesday, August 14, 2012

99 problems and 5 kids is one ;-)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!


I just  knew Finn wouldn't  be able  to stay away for long! hehe. His aunt normally watches him, Sawyer, and Harper on Mondays and Wednesdays....but she was gone yesterday so guess who got them all? Me! Five kids, heaven help me haha. Emily sister (who also has two kids of her own) is a little crazy for doing the 5 at one time thing if you ask me LOL....but for one day it wasn't too bad :-)

We played dress up...


Finn tried out a variety of looks

Little Devil



In the end he decided that Fairy Finn was the cutest ;-)
Now that Emily is back to work I will have Sawyer and Harper on Tuesdays this year. Raya is thrilled for the extra time with Sawyer again.

Yesterday I overheard this conversation:

Sawyer: I wish I could live with you.
Raya: Yeah, me too.
Sawyer: Don't you wish that you could live with me, and I could live with you?
Raya: Yeah!

Too stinkin' cute




Kisses LOL

Feeding time at the trough haha. With this  many kids I just fill a bowl and let them have at it!
And just because he's so cute, here is Finn wearing the onesie I had made as decoration for his hungry caterpillar  baby shower....he can fit into it now! Too sweet.


8 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Finn is so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 5 kids all 4 and under...yikes! Sounds like you are a pro though and still are able to get some cute pictures :) I've thought about watching another kid or two once in awhile, but have decided to wait until this baby is at least 1 and then we'll see how I feel. It would be nice to have other kids to play with and the extra money would be nice. We'll see though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's definitely nice if you can find good playmates. I've found the hardest is when you have a gap like Brielle and Finn...Brielle gets very jealous so at times you don't have enough hands! I rarely have trouble with Sawyer and Raya though--he keeps her out of my hair! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Finn is so cute! (And so are those other four monkeys in the background!) Five is definitely trying... I can handle four reasonably but when I had/have five, I always feel like pulling my hair out! The volume alone is hard to take!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the hardest with 5 is trying to get any sort of naptime break. I need a professional to map out a plan of attack trying to get them all to sleep at once! haha

      Delete
  4. Haha, I have 5 kids today too! I'm babysitting for my friend...I would have 7, but my older two are at my mom's for a few days. It looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the day went well, but oh my, five is a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)