Friday, August 31, 2012

Family Reunion

We are leaving today for the big H family reunion on Lee's side. Since I still have tons of packing to do, plus Raya's dance class this afternoon, I will keep this update short and sweet! I'll be back on Monday with pictures from our trip I'm sure :-)

Today I decided to make up a Halloween shirt for my etsy shop . Heads up, the adorable tutu skirt is from Walmart--only  $5! They had orange and purple and maybe green...I can't quite remember. Anyways, I didn't really care for the generic tshirts they had so I decided I'd make my own and it turned out pretty cute! I'm going to offer them with a name as well in my shop---add the name underneath in a coordinating fabric :-)

Doesn't Raya look super Halloweeny? hehe


I have the same skirt for Brielle too---but I think  I'll  made her a different applique shirt in the same fabrics as Raya's :-)



And  lastly, here are some of the many monogram shirts I've been working on from my last Facebook sale! If you missed out on it then big bummer for you! ;-) And if I haven't mailed yours yet don't  worry---it's coming! I'm in the sweatshop every night hehe :-P



If you haven't already "liked" my facebook page HERE then please do so, and make sure you don't  miss any of my facebook only sales or giveaways!!!! :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at your family reunion
    I love rayas shirt, adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween shirt you made! Soo getting those for the girls! And I just liked you on FB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented to just go and whip up a shirt like that; I love it!

    Have a great weekend at your reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Raya's shirt!! I wish I was that talented! Have a great time at your family reunion! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)