Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

So be honest, how much did you all miss me?! ;-)

We're  back  from vacation and had a wonderful time. The girls had a blast  with my parents  as well. We even snuck in a quick  couple hours with Lee's brother and family from Ohio, who happened to cross our  path on Thursday...so we had  fun seeing nephew Ryan for a bit!

Lots  to update but frankly I'm tired, the girls have colds as of today, and tomorrow  I'm supposed to reopen my Etsy shop---so busy busy. I'll hold you all over  with a couple quick pictures...enjoy!

The Cardinals beat  Brewer butt both games we saw--fun games! This was the Friday night game...the saturday night game we were even closer--row 6!

 Ryan isn't a huge fan of Aunt Shawna this t ime I guess!

But he loved  Uncle Lee throwing him in the air!


Lee and I  didn't take  hardly any pics  on vacation...partly because after having the girls I feel silly  taking pics of just us and partly because we were too lazy to carry the camera around. But  here is one from the Botanical Gardens.

Fun times!
I'll  update more officially tomorrow! And also, Grandma and  Grandpa took pictures (per my strict instructions haha) while they had the girls, so I'll  have pictures of their fun to share as well!

Hope everyone in blog land is doing well!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, glad to hear you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you! When I went to read my daily blogs, I thought, oh yeah, she's gone! So, welcome back! So glad you guys had a good time.

    That nephew of yours is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad y'all had a good time! So sorry the girls are sick, hope they feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back!!! Glad you guys had fun! I hope the girls colds get better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are amazing seats and I'm jealous that you got to be there! Looks like you all had a great time. Glad you were able to get away!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)