Thursday, October 25, 2012

Calling all Lightroom users!

Sorry, no cute pics today. The girls are with my mom and I'm getting things done around the house because  tomorrow morning I'm having a Halloween party here for some kids and  moms, like  I did last year :-)

But, I need your help if you know how to use  Lightroom! I've been  using Lightroom to edit  photos and haven't had any problems, but suddenly after editing my last family photo session my "adjustment brush" tool has stopped  working correctly. This is the tool that  does skin smoothing, iris enhance, dodge and burn, etc.....and I  used to always just  select the function I wanted and wave my little curser over the area I was editing and like magic it did what it was supposed to! But *now* it doesn't do anything! I select "soften skin" for example and then  move my curser over the face  and nothing noticeable  happens.

I  am assuming I messed up a setting or something, but  I've tried to reset settings and it doesn't  help. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I'm not even sure what to search online looking for my answer haha.

TIA!

4 comments:

  1. http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/adj_brush_not_working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I love you Anonymous lol...that helped---I seem to have it fixed now! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Nikon D5100...I mostly use the kit lens that came with it, but I do have another lens as well.

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)