Sunday, October 7, 2012

Did you hear?

....did you hear that the fashion world caught wind of my girls' awesome modeling abilities and awe-inspiring super model poses, and they  are now soon to be rich and famous?!


...I didn't  hear that  either :-P  Well, I guess only  Lee  and I (along with you loyal blog  readers!) will get to witness these awesome skills. It must  be  the  pumpkin pjs that are helping to bring out their  best moves! hehe


Please  tell me that they'll continue to let me dress them alike until  they  are 18 and out of the house? haha. There's nothing cuter in my book! :-)

9 comments:

  1. Emma is starting to pick out her "own" clothes. Uggghh. Thankfully she has a good sense of style. But I tell you it annoys the heck out of me when getting ready for school in the morning and I put a bow in her hair or head band and she says, "i'm not wearing that". Makes me kinda sad =( But those pumpkin pj's are too cute....i'm ordering some right this second for Emma!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I've been able to "trick" Raya when she wants to pick out her own stuff----I quick grab what I want her to wear and then I talk it up with lots of "oh, this would be sooooo beautiful!" and then she ends up deciding to "pick" it haha. As long as I let her put it on herself she's pretty happy at that point. Let's see how long that continues ;-)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and PS, I'm pretty sure the pjs sold out online right away when they had the $8 sale....but there are tons of new pairs on ebay that people bought up to resell...you might be able to score a pair at a decent price ;-)

      Delete
    3. I noticed they were sold out, but I got them on Ebay for $12 bucks! =)

      Delete
    4. Yay! They are soooo cute :-)

      Delete
  2. Hehe. Cutest super models around!! Loving their jammies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are going to hate me someday for posting their supermodel poses lol.

      Delete
  3. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree; I want to be able to dress my girls alike for a long time. It will be a sad day with they don't play along.

    Your girls look like little cuties in those pjs! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)