Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Heads up!

For those of you who love my kid's fashion tips and  tricks, here's a heads up for you! Gymboree is currently having their Circle  of Friends sale---just started tonight! 30% off everything, and  an extra 5% off  on top of that if you are a rewards member (free to sign up--not a credit card or anything). 

What's this mean? Well, it means if you check out some of their older lines that  are on sale you will  find shirts and leggings etc.  that  are listed for only $5-7 ...and with 35% off you are talking about getting  Gymbo stuff for only $3-5! And in my experience it's *easy* to sell a gymbo shirt for $5 used...so you're able to basically dress your kids super cute for free :-) Seriously, go check  it out!

And  as  if that  wasn't  cool enough, it's free shipping on orders over $75 AND you can earn gymbucks right now. So for every $50 you spend you earn $25 off a future purchase during gymbucks redemption. They are practically giving clothes  away :-P

***********Don't  miss my earlier update from tonight with pics of Raya at her preschool Halloween party!*********************************

4 comments:

  1. Why do you do this to me? :) Neither kid needs anything, but how can I turn down these adorable clothes when they're such a good deal. I'm going to try to just look though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe :-) I bought mostly ahead...lots of cheap things for the girls to wear next year!

      Delete
  2. Ha, yep, just placed my order this morning. How can you skip it?? I keep convincing myself I don't like the new lines until they go on sale and then I'm all "MUST. ORDER. ALL." It's a sickness, really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...so true! But seriously, the shirts just aren't as cute when they are $24 compared to $3 ;-) Even if they weren't my most favorite thing I'd ever seen at first, they make damn cute play clothes for that cheap!

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)