Friday, October 12, 2012

My latest photography adventure :-)

Real quick, since  I'm sure some of you are curious how my latest family photo session went, here are some of my favs from this evening :-) This girl works with  Lee, and we've been  facebook friends but had  never met until tonight. Super cute family, right?! I had so much  fun.



They brought the yellow box--super cute!


I love a good smooshy kiss  face! :-)




We got some smiles!







Another  family  session under  my belt---what  do you all  think? :-)

10 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! These look so professional! I think you found a calling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....thanks :-) I'm getting better!

      Delete
  2. You did awesome!!!! Great job! And super cute family =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) And yes, they were adorable!

      Delete
  3. It's a small world -- I went to elementary/middle school with him! Great pictures -- I think your shots are honestly FAR better than a lot of the 'professionals' I've seen that come out of those big-box "studios"!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)