Thursday, November 22, 2012

Picture Perfect

We may  not be perfect, but my little family is the perfect one for me :-)


We had a relaxing day at home today--Lee  cooked steaks for lunch and I "made" an apple pie (freezer section LOL...but it was good!) Then tonight we went to my dad's side for a little Thanksgiving get together.

Now tonight the girls are having a sleepover at my parents' house :-) Lee plans to venture out for some Black Friday shopping (not me!) and I plan to do some sewing and then get some Xmas decorating started so that the girls  can help when they get home tomorrow.

Then Sunday we are having Thanksgiving with my parents, my brother's family, and Lee's parents.

Today before leaving for my dad's side I told Lee we needed to attempt a family picture. Because we don't have nearly enough! So we set the timer and got 3 pictures before the girls were completely over it. Two of the three were somewhat acceptable, so hope you enjoy!

From our family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!


My cuties want to say Happy Thankgiving as well---I'm such a lucky and  thankful Mama to have been  chosen for these two. Could not love them more!




What are all *your* plans now for this weekend? Who's shopping for Black  Friday?! Stay safe! :-)

9 comments:

  1. Great family picture!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

    And, no, I will not be going out shopping tomorrow! I will enjoy my day at home in my pjs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pj day sounds like the way to go! :-)

      Delete
  2. The family pictures look nice! The girls are too cute. I'm sad that I've been so busy and haven't been able to make the little kid get togethers. I think Sam and Brielle would be cute friends! Im cozy at home, no black Friday in-store shopping for me. I did however purchase my new Canon DSLR and a second lens for 50% off bundled together online as well as a new point and shoot which was also 50% off. I was pretty happy with my purchases! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Was/is there no Weber Thanksgiving this year? I didnt see you mention it and Codydecided didnt say anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *decided* isn't supposed to be after Cody! Hehe.

      Delete
    2. Nope, we are doing a combined Thanksgiving/Christmas for that side this year....at my mom's on the 8th I believe :-)

      Sounds like good deals on the cameras!

      Delete
  3. Love the family picture. No Black Friday shopping here! Friday we are having thanksgiving with Jason's parents, Saturday were having Keira's birthday party & Sunday is dedicated to setting up our tree & decorating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, have fun at her birthday party!! :-)

      Delete
  4. Love the family pictures! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! And I stayed in this morning, cuddled up on the couch with a coffee nice and warm in my house....not one of the crazy people standing in line cold! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the pics are great!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)