Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving part 2

I've got a ton to do tonight so I'll keep this short! Today we celebrated Thanksgiving with my immediate family and Lee's parents as well. We took some family photos, but unfortunately I had  my shutter speed set really low for some reason! So lots of them got really blurry---damn! Oh well, at least the ones we were taking for my mom's Xmas card seem fine.

The ones for my mom's card are top secret for now, but here are a few others---enjoy!






A Christmas card outtake :-)

I know, we're just so adorable :-P

Stay tuned tomorrow for a Twinkle the Elf update, as well  as a peek into the girls' holiday clothing stash! Which I fully intend to dig into very soon hehe.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a great holiday! Can't wait to see your mom's Christmas card picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics!!! Can't wait to see my cards!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)