Friday, December 7, 2012

Fashion Friday

You're never fully dressed without a smile.....and a hat :-)

I bought t his outfit  a couple  months ago at Old Navy. It made me so happy that my petite girl can still rock  size 18-24 month, because  it's from the newborn section :-) Soon we will be saying goodbye to that  section forever, so I might as well enjoy  it now right?! hehe


Raya is wearing Naartjie (she's worn this  before--it does happen haha. If there is a day I don't  post about their clothes it's safe to assume it's because they're wearing repeats! Although I will admit they have an excessive number of clothes, they do still wear most everything 3-4 times at least :-)

She snuck her paci!

...and Mama took it away!!

Raya hadn't  let me do her hair  yet  this morning---a little bedhead going  on ;-)
In other fashion Friday news, I forgot to take  their pic yesterday (wearing repeat matching dresses from last year), but the day before they wore this:

Raya  is wearing a Gap dress---we really  have no need  for dressy Christmas outfits like that, but I literally paid $3 for this from the Gap last year.  I figured  even if she only  wore it around the  house I could just sell it later. Brielle is wearing hand me down Gap jeans---these are my favoreite! And the  vest is from a Valentine's Day outfit someone bought her as a baby  gift--she wore it last year.



Lastly today, here  are a couple recent Etsy designs. First, blogger friend Amy ordered these for her two-- a little Christmas humor :-)


This was a custom birthday outfit for someone who wanted a bright and colorful owl outfit --- bright and colorful? check! Owl? Check! Think we nailed it.
Happy Friday everyone! Stay stylish ;-)

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the owl birthday outfit!! SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits! If I ever have a girl we are in serious trouble... ALL.THE.CLOTHES!!! How old is your youngest? My 8 month old can't fit into anything BUT 18 month stuff (he's a tank)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll be 2 in January! She's average weight, but short :-) My oldest was always the 95th%ile so it's new to me having a petite one! haha

      Delete
  3. The girls are looking stylish as always. Loving your latest projects (I should order 2 naughty shirts for kaylee & Keira and a nice shirt for Kendall)..haha. Love the bright colors on the owl outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...that would be hilarious on your girls :-)

      Delete
  4. LOVE all of it. And the shirts you made for Amy are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tutu!!! So adorable!!! Your girls could be models!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! I am dying over that owl birthday outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My two adorable grandbabies!!!!!! They are as sweet as they are cute!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)