Saturday, December 8, 2012

My photography 'biz :-)

So I've actually  decided that come spring  I'm going to advertise my photography services on Facebook and get my feet wet with that new "business" of mine. I'm anticipating it will end up being a handful of people I know who use  me, but we'll see! So anyways, I thought I'd share a couple quick  photos from a session that  I would consider a "mini" session when I open. Meant for people who just need some quick photos--like a 20 minute session--that they want to use for invites or xmas cards or to fill in mid-year between visits with their real pro photographer lol. So recently I did one of these quick "minis" with my niece and nephew and their foreign exchange student---so they could have a pic for their Xmas card. I don't want to share  too many here just in case someone reads  my blog who might get a card from them, but here are a couple that make me smile :-)  Enjoy!  (And  if you are local, be sure to hit me  up come spring  if you are looking for someone to take your pics! I'm not considering myself "pro" yet by any means---more like "A+ amateur"  hehe ....so my prices will be quite a steal!






And lastly, since  I think everyone has gotten my parents' Xmas card by now, here is what I designed for them. I think it turned out cute! Of course these pics are not my true photography quality pics, but it was too cold to go outside so we made do :-)

Click photo to enlarge

Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, so excited for you! Seriously, your pictures are better than any of ours that we've had done professionally. Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really wish I didn't have to endure this cold Iowa winter because I feel like I'm just getting on a roll with my photos and when it's cold and snowy I just can't get outside to practice!

      Delete
  2. These are just fantastic!!!!!!! I love my xmas card!!!! I just love the one with Harper and Christine!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)