Friday, December 21, 2012

They are just SNOW CUTE! :-)

Today I sucked  it up and drug myself outside  in the snow so the girls could play for the first  time this  winter--they loved  it! Last year Brielle didn't care for the snow---this year they both would have  kept playing but Mama was cold! Today  is Lee's last day of work until  after the New Year, so I think playing outside will be his job :-P

Here  are some pics of our fun--enjoy!

I love this  one of Raya








All  of a sudden while we were outside Raya hauled off  and threw a snowball  right  at Brielle's  face! She wasn't trying to be mean, but  apparently thought it would be "fun" haha. I had  to explain no  snowball throwing at faces!!!

Brielle then continued to periodically tell  on Raya  and  explain the snowball incident again and again haha.


They pretended to be  penguins...and  Brielle walked all  over saying "waddle waddle waddle" haha

Ended with sippy cups of hot chocolate! Or as the girls call it "the tootsie roll drink" haha.
As much as the snow sucks sometimes, you can't beat a little  snow play to make for a fun day! :-)

10 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I still don't know if I want to deal with all that snow though! Hahaha
    Your girls are always dressed so stinkin' cute. Some of those photos look like they're straight out of an ad for kids winter gear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...thanks! Funny you should say that because I'm actually behind the ball on their winter gear. This is their stuff from last year, but neither had gloves to match and Raya was wearing rainboots lol. Looks like I have an excuse to go shopping for snow accessories! :-)

      Delete
  2. Super cute pictures. Looks like they had fun. Have a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww those pictures are so cute & the colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tootsie roll drink! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!
    We took Callyn out for like 5 minutes yesterday but it is just SOOO stinkin cold out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww poor Brielle!! Glad she is ok though =)

    And it looks like they had a blast in the snow!!! I love the first picture of Raya! It's beautiful! I LOVE the girls hats! I soooo need to find one like that for Emma! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I made Raya's hat --- I've been so lazy about making hats the last year though because it's so much easier just to buy them lol...but I couldn't find anything to match Raya's coat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can just hear Brielle telling on Raya over and over!!!!!!Cute pics!
    Love,Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! We never get snow! I love that they will drink hot cocoa, I have tried 3 times and she won't touch it!

    So funny that Brielle continued to tattle, I can see that happening over here too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)