Sunday, December 9, 2012

Visit from Grandma H.

Grandma H (Lee's mom) came up on Saturday afternoon for a little visit and left again today. But in the short time she was here she managed to quickly win both girls over with numerous new Christmas ornaments, Christmas books, and even a Christmas sing-a-long movie haha. Raya declared that she LOVED Grandma, I can't imagine why! ;-)

Here are a few quick pics I remembered to snap before Grandma headed back  home.




There is absolutely no family resemblance ;-)
In other news, I made a fun custom order this weekend---a birthday bee  shirt! I often get tired of making the same thing over and over again, so it's always exciting to get to try making something new :-) Love how this turned  out! And look, another little Brielle in the world hehe. This is  actually for the daughter of one of Lee's coworkers--she's going to be  BEE-utiful! hehe If you are new to the blog, be sure to go over and "like" my facebook page


To  end, here are some cute pics of my cute  girls---because there is way  too much cuteness here to keep all  to myself, it simply wouldn't be fair :-P

Enjoy!

This outfit kills me ....so stinkin' cute! All hand me down/used and/or ebay.

Just hanging around



Today Brielle decided  she didn't  want to share the photo spotlight!


Survival of the fittest around here!

You didn't think my sassy diva would  let that little  pipsqueak "win" did you?! ;-)


 





Raya exercising her big sister right to annoy!

"What?!"

"Don't let her fool you--- Little sisters are #1 !!"

4 comments:

  1. That little bee shirt is adorable
    Loving the pics of the girls and Brielle's outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!!!!! Love the pics of Brielle pushing Raya out of the pic!!!!!Glad they had fun with Grama H
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge fan of thrifted/used clothes. We went to the Salvation Army twice this weekend to do some Christmas shopping, waste not want not. Very cute pics & homemade gifts are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt, too stinking cute! I need to start having babies so I have someone to dress up! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)