Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Zebra-licious

Yesterday while Raya was at preschool I decided to make a "studio" in my dining room with a peice of zebra fabric I had bought for Brielle's upcoming  birthday party. Her theme is a wild child, terrible twos tu-tu party! So zebra print, hot pink, aqua blue accents, and tulle ;-)

So far I have zebra print and hot pink plates/napkins/etc. I purchased an adorable birthday crown on etsy, I've got a birthday shirt coming, I've got the tulle and ribbon purchased for her tutu, working on cake details, invites are finished and ready to mail...I'm on top of things! hehe.

I thought about maybe hanging this peice of fabric somewhere at the party and taking everyone's picture with the birthday girl in front of it....we'll  see.

But now is where I have a question for any photography experts, if you are reading haha. How come my indoor pictures are always  so "noisy"!? Granted yesterday when I took these it was cloudy and pretty dark outside, so I had to set my ISO pretty high. In Lightroom when I edited I tried to adjust the luminance and such to help with the noise, but still---every picture I've ever taken in natural light indoors has been noisy. Is it my lens? Camera? Settings? Any ideas of what  I should do differently?

Brielle is still adorable of course  though---here she was rocking the zebra print ;-)




6 comments:

  1. I'm anxious to see if you get an answer about the noise issue. I've always had the same issue with my camera. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second picture of Brielle! Her eyes are just soooo beautiful! Enjoy your day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birthday theme! :) too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun theme! Can't wait to see pictures from the birthday when it is all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh- I think your photos are GORGEOUS! And I love the theme idea-- zebra is so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be checking back to see if you get any answers to your "noise" question cause I have that same problem. I cant wait to see pictures of her party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty pretty pretty baby!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)