1) The girls were at my mom's today so I have nothing to really blog about. However, after thinking of skipping tonight I had delusional ideas that "loyal fans" would miss me and therefore I've come up with this pretty pointless post :-)
2) Can someone fill me in on Grey's Anatomy please?! Our local channel that carries it had a fight with Dish Network, so we haven't gotten this channel in weeks, and now tonight it's finally on again and I'm lost! I think the last episode I had seen was when Christina told her husband that she didn't want to get a divorce because she still loved him yada yada. What's happened since then!?
3) In case you haven't heard, I believe Old Navy is having their baby/kids sale starting Feb. 7th (around there anyways)....after posting recently all my adorable Old Navy finds I thought I would let you know! Some of the dresses are supposed to beb at $10 price points---yay. Mark your calendars :-)
4) I'm watching baby Finn tomorrow---maybe I'll have some cute pics to share! I watched him a couple weeks ago too but I think I forgot to share pics---here are a couple--he's getting so big! (For my newer blog readers, Finn is the cousin (other side of the family) of my niece Harper and nephew Sawyer. I was watching Finn a couple days a week this past spring/summer....but now I'm just "on call" since they found a daycare.)
5) Horribly crappy picture (the shirt is light pink and the chevron fabric is really pretty pinks/browns/aquas) but here is a quick outfit I made Raya the other night after my new sewing machine was delivered! My old one was going to cost at least $145 to fix they said, and I could buy this brand new one (same type) for $157 and free shipping---so obviously I decided to just get a new one! I wanted to test it out and make sure it worked fine, so I tried making a bib shirt and skirt set real quick.
***I plan to reopen my Etsy shop next week---stay tuned!***
6) It's FREEZING cold here. We're talking -30 below zero with windchill. It makes me sad because I've gotten a couple spring/summer outfits for the girls online recently and as I was hanging them up today I kept thinking about how perfect they will be to photograph outside this summer, which then made me depressed that it will be about 4 more months before that can happen :-(
7) I have nothing to eat in this house. No milk, no bread, no cereal, no fruit, no yogurt....nothing. Before you call DHS rest assured my girls are happy to eat waffles and chicken nuggets tomorrow lol...but I'm regretting my decision right about now to not go to the grocery store today! It was just so cold outside I couldn't bring myself to do it :-P
8) This past weekend I went to Maurices (anyone shop there? I love that place) and found two adorable sweaters on sale for $4.95 each. I NEVER find good stuff in my size on sale there. Score!
9) I hate American Idol this year---the judges are absolutely awful! Anyone agree?
10) Sorry for the last few random bullet points---I wanted to get to 10 because it's a nice even number :-)
Happy Thursday!! And don't forget to comment and fill me in on Greys Anatomy!