Monday, January 28, 2013

Eyes

Lately I've been in the mood to  do multiple  short  little blog updates rather than my normal all inclusive  long daily updates. Not sure  what's up with that haha.  As a reader do you have a preference? Do you like reading little updates, perhaps more than once a day, or just one longer update once I have something worthwhile to post?

Anyways, here's a quickie--- took this picture of Raya  this morning and I just love it---she's got  those big  eyes that are going to melt many hearts one day!



3 comments:

  1. I love the quick little posts. When busy with the little monkey I usually only have a few seconds to snag a blog read.
    At any rate, those eyes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a preference, I like both long and short blog posts =)

    But I do LOVE this picture of Raya!! Seriously, you are doing sooooo good with your photography!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little girl!!!! How about my pretty blue eyed baby!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)