Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I wanna be a cowboy baby

The other day Raya picked out  her cowgirl boots  to wear...and then *demanded* that Daddy wear his cowboy boots as well. Then she said "do we look  cute ?! Take our pictures!"

....and so I did :-)


I love Brielle's  look in this one...she was annoyed that I wanted her *out* of the picture! haha


And then just because I think it's funny, this picture was  taken just seconds after both girls  were crying---fighting over the dress up shoes that Raya has on her feet. Poor Brielle didn't stand a chance getting those! haha   Raya wanted her picture taken in them so bad---tears and all  :-P

Daddy dressed Brielle haha
Poor Brielle---the second child ;-)



Don't  miss my other  update from today as well. Twice in one day---pure craziness I tell ya! :-)

Oh, while  I'm here....let's add these Naartjie  picks of mine to the post from earlier today. In case you haven't  checked out Naartjie spring yet this year, you should! I drool :-P

Naartjie Spring

The shades on these would match in real life...just not perfectly in the online skus
Naartjie Spring

I really want the purple outfit for Raya---reminds me of a Lalaloopsy doll!
Naartjie

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your girls are little hams! It kills me how much they love having their photos snapped.
    Saw your earlier post today. There are SO many cute new clothes out right now. I'm serious, if I ever have a girl I will literally go broke. Marcus has an insane amount of clothes. I can only imagine what would happen if there was a little girl to dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...I know, the amount of cute stuff out is just plain cruel ;-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh... I just had a whole comment typed up and I don't know where it went.

    Anyway, I was saying that the picture of where your girls were crying just about breaks my heart! :( All they both wanted were the shoes! :( I think this is probably only the beginning for us, ha!

    And, I said, don't you dare get me hooked on Naartjie clothes! Those are super, super cute! Now, I think I am going to have to check out their site! If I end up spending hundreds over there, and Joe gets upset, I will blame this post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then the comment appeared after I posted this one, ha!

      Delete
    2. hehe...you *need* Naartjie! ;-) A good way to buy it is check their Treasure Tuesdays. Every Tuesday they put a couple items on sale for 40% off. So wait until something you like is on Treasure Tuesday and buy that outfit for the girls, and then throw in some of their cheaper essential pieces and you can get a few outfits for about the same price at Target charges anymore :-) Every once in awhile they offer free shipping too, or half off dresses.

      Delete
  4. OHhhhh I love the outfits from Naartjie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Brielle, one of these days she will win the fight with Raya!!!!!! Love the daddy and Raya pic!!! Your going to need to build on a closet just for the girls!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, since we put in the closet organizer we have plenty of room in there!

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)