Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Old Navy new arrivals! (And some Etsy chevron bonus :-)

OMG you guys---Old Navy has been uploading new arrivals like crazy and  they are KILLING ME with  all this spring/summer cuteness!

I polyvored some ideas for you all--- you are welcome ;-) Even included a few boy  things for those of you with boy cooties at your house haha.

First up, toddler  girls---my fav category of course!

LOOOOOOVE  these tank dresses (swoon) ...paired some fun leggings with them just to see how it looked. Raya  lives in this type of outfit.

old navy tank dresses







I think these tutu dresses would be so perfect for pictures once  it warms up! Blue  for Brielle  of course, and pink for Raya. I added the chevron leggings for fun just to see how it'd look.

 
coordinating sisters






This  outfit  reminds me a lot of the more  expensive  Gap....I love the  romantic look like this, and it would also be perfect for pictures outside this summer.

 
old navy spring

Blue would rock this little blue and white shirt dress...so cute! And I LOVE these polkadot shorts. They have other colors too.
blue

And bunch more random dresses....they seriously keep putting out dress after dress after dress! I can't even narrow things down anymore haha. I added a couple leggings just for fun---they aren't the best match, but how cute are those hot air balloon leggings?!
old navy spring dresses

This is all for newborn girl (up to size 24 month) ...these remind me a lot of Mini Boden brand. If Brielle can still wear size 24 month this summer I will be getting her those blue polkadot shorts!
old navy baby mix and match

And for you boy moms, this is in the newborn boy section (up to 24 months)...can you tell I like navy on boys? lol.
old navy baby boy

and I appologize, but I did look in the toddler boy section but I wasn't feeling any of their new spring stuff :-/ YOu know me and boy clothes lol. They had some plaid shirts and shorts of course, but nothing so adorable I wanted to take the time to polyvore it ;-)


And as an extra bonus, I am LOVING chevron print for spring/summer and Etsy has a ton of adorable options!

chevron



For the littles (and even a pair of BOY chevron shorts!)

chevron etsy



Happy shopping everyone!!! Where have YOU been seeing the cutest clothes for your littles so far this spring? Do share! :-)

**********And don't miss my earlier post from today about Raya's PJ day at school!*************

6 comments:

  1. Stop it with all this cuteness. I'm thinking the girls will need some of these pieces. I think Kendall needs that chevron romper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was tempted to get that romper for Brielle lol

      Delete
  2. I love it! I need to stop coming over here if you are going to keep posting all these cute clothes! ;) I am in love with the little boy hoodies, especially the bottom two on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut.the.font.door. Boy chevron shorts?! Oh my... How will I explain the depletion of funds from the bank account?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know, right?! They had lots of different colors of them too ;-)

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)