Friday, January 25, 2013

Polly want a cracker?

First off, we had  fun at the Playstation yesterday! I didn't take my camera, but I posted on facebook when I got home about how nice it was this  time compared  to last! We took them this summer and it involved lots of Grandma and I (mostly Grandma!) crawling after the little ones in the tunnels, etc. This time we didn't  have any babies cramping our style! :-P We put Raya in charge of Brielle and Sawyer in charge of Harper and my mom and I kicked back in the ball  pit and just let them run wild for the most part. They  had a blast and played well  over 2 hours there. Then we went to Barnes and Noble  cafe for cookies and coffee, and then to Grandma and Grandpa's for  pizza.

I  do appologize  that I don't have anything more  exciting to post today, but it is what  it is lol. My life can only be so exciting, right?! :-)

However I am currently obsessed with trying to figure out a way to do more indoor photography, so today I played around with a tablecloth and a window--a poor  man's  studio!

Bet you can't  guess which child was being cooperative  and which one had to be bribed!!!

She's such a supermodel ;-)
Polly wanted a cracker-- she's a diva and very hard to work  with lol





Look  at her  hold that  little pinky  up! haha
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Raya looks really good in that blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your pictures are looking amazing!! You alwayd did good, but you are getting better! The last couple of posts about the girls with the pictures are just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)