Friday, February 22, 2013

Brielle Vlogs!

The other day I was trying to remember what  Raya  was saying/doing at Brielle's age and I  realized that I am HORRIBLE about making movies of the girls. I take a million pictures  daily, but just never  think to take movies. The few I  do have of Raya as a baby I  just love  to look  back on, so I know I need to be better about making them from time to time!

So here is Brielle today---vlogging :-P  (I  think that's  the term for video blogging isn't it?)  Lots of random stuff, but  she sings  the ABCs in the middle of the movie and does some pretty impressive "dancing" at the end haha. Check it out!

(And no, she didn't hurt  herself. Harper and Sawyer both got stitches on their cheeks in the last couple weeks from separate falls---go figure---and Brielle today brought me out a bandaid and insisted that she wear one just  like  Harper and Sawyer haha. Whatever kid! :-)


16 comments:

  1. Hehe to cute. Her little voice is adorable. I like the part where she's telling raya no when she starts singing, sounds like how kaylee and Keira would be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...yes, they will argue over most anything :-)

      Delete
  2. Super cute! Emma loved watching with me. She was mesmerized by Brielle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girls love watching movies of other kids too!

      Delete
  3. That was so cute! 1, 2, 16.. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a real genius baby isn't she?!haha

      Delete
  4. This is so so cute! I am horrible at taking videos myself:/ Carter was watching this video with me & genuinely concerned about her "boo-boo sticker" (bandaid) I assured her she was all better. :) kids & bandaids

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...yeah, I made her remove the bandaid before Raya's dance class because I didn't want to be answering questions about her imaginary injury! :-)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh this is way too cute!! Brielle has the sweetest little voice =) And I just absolutely loved when she got mad at Raya for singing! HA!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know---that was my favorite part too LOL

      Delete
  6. So adorable! She speaks so well, can Sam come stay with you for a little while and take a few lessons? She speaks, but Brielle does much better and knows some more than her. Brielle's hair has also gotten so long. Sams still isn't past the back of her neck and is so thin and blonde. Makes it look like there is less. We should try and get the girls together again. Message me on FB if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we need to get the girls together! I will definitely message you about something soon :-)

      Delete
  7. What a cute video! It was fun hearing her sweet little voice. :) My favorite part was her little dances! She is a smart cookie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she does the funniest dances...I want to have a wedding to go to this summer because I think she would tear up the dance floor lol.

      Delete
  8. Hahahaha! She does such a great job with words!! SO smart!
    I loved this so much. So adorable. Love her singing! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)