Monday, February 4, 2013

Creepy, yet cool

Today the girls were playing with  cardboard boxes, rolling around and being goofy. Raya told me to get my camera, so I did! What  resulted were the following pictures---creepy? Yes, kind of haha.  Cool? I think so! :-)


 
 
 
 
 
And no, it was *not* tank  top weather  here in Iowa today lol. Raya just  kept taking her sweatshirt off :-P



And we can't forget Miss Brielle!






Happy Monday!  (And don't forget to enter  my Giveaway! Check out  my previous two posts for  details :-)  And want an exciting tidbit of Etsy shop info? Tonight I discovered that in 2012 I *quadrupled* my sales  compared  to  2011! Super exciting. But alas, Mr. Tax man is coming soon :-(    lol

10 comments:

  1. I love checking out the pictures from when my girls get a hold of the camera. :) It's like looking at the world through their eyes. Raya is going to take after her mama I think! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, actually I took these pictures---she just demanded that I get my camera because she wanted me to take pics! She's very demanding nowadays wanting to always be in 1000 photos and then stare at herself in them lol :-P Although the ones of Brielle do remind me of ones Raya has taken before---always up close and personal!

      Delete
  2. So... do you do anything in editing to make their eyes twinkle like that? I only get that affect with natural light! (I'm asking because I know you're much better at this photography thing than I am!)

    Also -- I know people always make a big fuss over blue eyes, but just look at Raya's beautiful brown eyes in these pictures! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the "iris enhance" tool in Lightroom. For Raya I often "up" the shadows in lightroom too first, so that her eyes don't show up like black dots...upping the shadows shows her natural brown color better when using a flash. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. It does! I don't have lightroom, but I do use photoshop. I'll have to figure that one out.

      Delete
  3. they have such beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like the girls are posing for "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!"
    The are such hams, I can't get over it!
    P.S. STILL trying to get a photo onto your FB page. I think it's my ridic internet. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer! Next time I'll have to pick another way to enter so that's it's fair for the people the fb page isn't working for!

      Delete
  5. I think the pics are very artsy!!!!! Is that a word!!! Anyway the girls look very cute and their eyes pop in these pics!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)