Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Easter anyone?

Ok, heads  up, in case you hadn't heard Gymboree is having their baby sale right  now! So sizes up to 5T have lots of deals (although dresses and wovens still aren't  as cheap as I'd like to see them!)....but when you stack  a coupon it's not too bad, especially if there are some must haves on your  list.

And since their holiday pjs tend to sell out quickly I thought I'd show you all how cute their Easter pjs are! They even have matching boy ones in blue. Raya and Brielle will look so cute now on Easter morning for those  Easter basket photos  ;-)


...and  it's  possible  I couldn't resist one more swimsuit for  Brielle----I know, I know :-P


Don't miss  my  earlier  update from today if you want to hear me  ramble  on about my views on preschool for next year :-P

11 comments:

  1. I need to find some Easter outfits for the girls. I'll have to check out Gymboree. Cute jammies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I haven't planned actual outfits yet, but I couldn't resist these pjs! Maybe they will wear pjs all day LOL ;-)

      Delete
  2. I'm wayyyyy behind! Emma and Brian have a Father/Daughter dance coming up in about a week and I haven't been able to find a dress yet for her! My goal tomorrow is to find one! But then again i'm super duper picky and that's why i'm so behind! haha =) I love these pj's, and Brielle's bathing suit! Adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you checked Children's Place yet? They had some really pretty girl's dresses out when I was there last! Don't know what kind you are looking for though...

      Delete
    2. That's one of my first places to check tomorrow! Something Valentiney =) haha

      Delete
    3. Yeah, they have some really pretty ones in different shades of pink!

      Delete
  3. Looks like I need to get going for Easter outfits/pjs. How is it we're already talking Easter?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I thought I was crazy early, but then someone told me that Easter does fall earlier this year haha...so maybe I'm not completely insane :-)

      Delete
  4. If Kyla didn't have a million pj's, she'd definitely be getting those! And I got Kyla the same suit and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh who am I kidding, I just ordered the pj's for both kids. They are too cute to pass up and I won't have many chances to dress them in matching clothes so I'm taking advantage of it :)

      Delete
    2. LOL...love it! And seriously, they don't often have such adorable ones for boys and girls to match ;-)

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)