Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feeling Springy!

We are  getting a big winter snowstorm right  now. Probably will be snowed  in tomorrow.

Luckily today my order from my fav store Naartjie arrived---I treated the girls (ahem, myself) to a couple new spring dresses...which means tonight  we had  to  do a quick fashion show right!

(Sorry people, no "real" blogging today...I'm dying from the world's worst cold, courtesy of my snot nosed kids lol...so this is all  I'm managing tonight!)


I LOVE this dress on Brielle. I'm mad at myself for Raya's because I should have  ordered one size bigger, and it's expensive to do returns for  Naartjie...so I'll just make do and eventually Brielle will  wear it I guess if Raya outgrows  it right away. I'm also not sure this dress style fits Raya's age/personality as well as Brielle's, but oh well. Raya  loves  to match sissy!


How stinkin' adorable  is she?!

We already had this Children's Place  headband---perfect  match!
And then for these  I did different dresses, same color scheme. I  ordered up a size  on Raya's dress thinking it ran small, and it's too long---hopefully she'll grow into it by summer. Once again, love  Brielle's!


The  top is all  lace---so  pretty---the picture doesn't  do this dress justice


And the fashion show is officially OVER haha


8 comments:

  1. Super cute!! We are all sick in our house too, I'm just hoping the baby doesn't get sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super super cute!! Love the first ones best & that headband matches perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dresses! Seriously! And the head bands top them off! I just went on the other day and checked out the site for the first time. Not a good thing introducing me to such a thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these dresses!!!
    My favorite are the yellow ones! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those outfits are adorable! I love how "springy" they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! We live near an outlet store. I will have to give them another chance. I wasn't into it when Emma was smaller, but now maybe she can pull off the looks!

    Happy snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I miss having little girls! Now I have teenagers, and their clothes aren't nearly as cute anymore! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable outfits!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)