Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Bipolar year

I've decided that this isn't  Brielle's "terrible twos"....it's the "bipolar year."

No, seriously.

This  morning my child threw a tantrum for a good 30 minutes--we're talking blood  curdling screams, heavy breatheing, throwing herself into the  floor, trying to take off her clothes, hysterical tantrum.

What set her off you may  ask?

Well, I had the nerve to tell her "no, you can't  wear your Dora shoes today".


(oh, and did I mention that  we don't even *own* Dora shoes, and Brielle is well aware of that fact?! LOL)

Two year  olds.

7 comments:

  1. It's like a light switch, the day they turn two! They must have some sort of PSA that comes through on Disney Jr. or something and tells them to behave irrationally!

    ps - I am obsessing over the nautical line at Gymboree! I just caved and bought a bunch of it with the baby sale, but I still feel like I could have waited a little longer to get better deals. Glad you are liking it, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA...so true!

      Oh man, I used as much self restraint as I could lol..."only" got the swimsuit, hat, and this kite outfit. But yes, I could have gotten much more! I will be back if it ever gets a lot cheaper :-P

      Delete
  2. haha! I hate to admit but sometimes both my girls throw fits like that! I'm just always glad its at home and not out somewhere... Brielle's shirt is cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea. thats a daily thing at our house. oyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! How *dare* you say no to non-existent Dora shoes. The NERVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is she is lucky she is sooooo darn cute!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)