Sunday, March 3, 2013

I appologize!

Sorry I haven't been a very good blogger the last few days...I"m behind on commenting on other people's blogs and I have neglected my own as well! I have good reason though :-P

On Friday I was sewing orders for my Etsy shop like a mad woman. I then stayed up an additional hour or two cleaning house!

....cleaning house because on Saturday my inlaws came up and stayed overnight....but not before Lee, me, and the girls all drove to get our taxes done---which is about a 3 hour round trip because we go to a friend of his who gives us a really great deal. But it wasted a morning.

On the plus side we ate out twice on Saturday---mexican for lunch and my favorite Granite City for supper!

Then Saturday  night was lots more sewing.

Sunday morning the inlaws left and then I met my mom, aunt, little cousins, and grandma for lunch and then we came and got the girls and went back to my moms to visit (and Raya went sledding with my cousins).

And  now  I'm doing *more* sewing---but  all  in all a fun weekend and now I have a clean house which is always the plus to having company up haha.

So  with that weekend update I now leave you with random pics---enjoy!  ...and I will  try to be back with a more coherent blog post soon :-)


"But I'm noooooot tiiiiiiired!"    ....famous last words :-)




"Mommy, Sawyer and I are  getting married!"
Raya's  I  get---however Sawyer chose interesting "groom" attire :-P



She was a one man band at her  own wedding!

Maid of honor?



And lastly, just because this absolutely cracks me up....

....so Lee goes to get dressed and comes out asking me  how his shirt  looked ....apparently  I had washed and folded this shirt up in his closet and he put it on to discover the above LOL. After some investigative work we are hypothesizing that he had left this shirt downstairs where one of our dogs partially ate it, then I threw it in the wash without even noticing and folded it back  up in his closet!! I think it's so funny how it looks like we have fashion designer dogs who want to show off his belly  button ;-)

Hope everyone has a great monday!!! We are supposed to get  yet *another* snowstorm so I'm probably going to be stuck  inside again with my monsters darling daughters :-)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good weekend, despite the 3 hour trip for taxes. But hey, you got them done =) Annnddd you got to eat out twice on Saturday! Woohoo!! I love eating out! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy but good weekend. That's a funny shirt..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, you're weekend sounds like it was jam packed!
    Raya zonked out on the couch is classic. All sprawled out like nobody's business. I love the kiddos outfit choices, very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love his shirt! that cracks me up :) and those wedding photos will be so fun to pull out when they are 16!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wedding pics!!!!! I'm sure Lee put that shirt on and thought what the heck!!!1Gotta love those dogs!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Lee's shirt is hilarious! I love how busy you are with your Etsy stuff...means everyone else must love it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)