Saturday, March 9, 2013

Random Act of Kindness

Today I was getting a quick lunch in the Arby's drive-through and when I got to the window I was told that the people in front of me had  paid for my meal! The first thing out of my mouth was "on purpose?"  lol. I was told that yes, it was a random act of kindness....made my day! When I drove by the car that paid for me we exchanged big smiles and waves--thank you to that super nice couple! :-)

I  decided to pay it forward with my own random act of kindness....so head on over to my Etsy shop's facebook page and  I posted a giveaway! All you have to do is comment on my post telling me how *you* will pay it forward if you are randomly chosen as the winner. The winner will get to pick either a tie, monogram, or birthday number shirt/onesie. I'll randomly  chose the winner Monday night!  (If the link above doesn't work just try searching for my shop "No Paparazzi Please" on facebook.)

And if you haven't visited my Etsy shop before you can check  it out here :-)

4 comments:

  1. OH I will do this!!! But tomorrow, I gave up facebook for Lent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, Shawna! What a sweet couple! This is one of those RAKs I have always wanted to do. Love your response to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the RAKs are making the rounds!!
    I already posted on how I would pay it forward. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)