Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rocker Chick!

I have a busy day of sewing ahead  while the  girls are with my  mom---just stopping by  the blog real quick today! (And for all my bloggy friends, I'm still reading my favorite  blogs! ---just having trouble keeping up with all the commenting the last couple days---I'll  be back at it shortly ;-)


Watch  out American Idol---there is a new rocker chick  in town, and she's bringing her Dora microphone along! hehe



The bruise  on her  forehead is from daddy's watch!



Happy  Thursday  everyone---rock  on! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. She looks adorable with her pig tails

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the jumper! SO CUTE! And you didn't even say where you got it...!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...that's from the Children's Place---it's old though--it was Raya's :-)

      Delete
  3. My pretty pretty Brielle was sooo sweet today!!!!!!
    Love,Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is too much! Was she rocking out while you were snapping pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, she was singing her favorite Dora songs! lol :-)

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)