Monday, March 4, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday--jackets!

Yeah, yeah, yeah....it's Trendy  Tot Tuesday  on a Monday night. But  it's been a busy  day and I wanted  to get my  post done so that  it counted as a Monday *and* Tuesday update hehe.

I'm  linking up again with lots of others to share  tot fashion---and this week I'm blogging about jackets!

Sadly here  in Iowa we tend to be bundled up in winter gear when it's cold enough for a coat,  but for our very short spring/fall seasons when a light jacket is appropriate I like to be prepared with lots of options ;-) Recently I found this adorable coat for Raya at Gymboree Outlet, I believe the Homecoming Kitty line, and then I hunted down a matching hat. At the time my mom was shopping with me and said something like, "does Raya really *need* that?"   .....um, clearly  not....but is  she rockin' it like nobody's business  today? Clearly yes!! (I  couldn't pick a favorite  photo, so I'm  including them all!)










She is so stinkin' adorable!
And then here Brielle is rockin' an Old Navy jacket/blazer and a Children's  Place  hat. Both of these are  too big, but I intended the jacket  to be for *next* year....she is  just wearing it today for Trendy Tot Tuesday purposes  ;-)   ...once  again, I couldn't  pick a favorite photo!







Go away paparazzi---the show is over!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

33 comments:

  1. I love the "does she really "need" it comment", those are my happiest purposes, icing on the cake & that hat, oh that hat is perfect. I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so that outfit that Raya is wearing...BY FAR my favorite thing I have ever seen on her!!! I LOVE IT!! =) Soooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't wait until the weather warms up slightly so she can actually wear it outdoors lol

      Delete
  3. I agree with Johanna. Love the jacket & matching hat, she looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, going along with Johannah and Joeylee... that coat and hat grabbed my attention right away. Probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree she pulled it off well hehe

      Delete
  5. I kind of wish I had both girls jackets for myself. ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Brielle's especially is right up my alley :-P

      Delete
  6. omg! your girls are always SO CUTE!! i love their jackets & hats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't Brielle and Hudson make the most stylish couple?! :-)

      Delete
    2. haha! yes they so would!! if i'm ever in Iowa were having a play date! ditto if you're ever in Utah lol

      Delete
  7. OK I have to admit, Raya did "need" that coat and hat!!!!!!!!
    Love
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...see, you just couldn't see my vision at the time! I knew it was a must have ;-)

      Delete
  8. Oh, how cute! I love to see a little one rocking a jacket! I love the polka dots! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both! I'm a sucker for Navy and fitted jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both so beautiful.
    Love the polka dotted jacket/hat!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those jackets are absolutely precious... I looove them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those jackets are to die for!!! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your girls should definitely be in magazines! Those jackets and hats are awesome!

    Thank you for joining us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! Overload of cuteness! Those coats and hats are beyond fab! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word. I'm dying over this cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute! Love their hats!
    That Gymboree coat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahahaha, I can't stop laughing when I look at Brielle in that hat. They both pulled off those looks better than anyone else could. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my word, they are both PRECIOUS!!! Love the coordinating hats, definitely a must:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Man, do they have the modeling thing DOWN PAT! Love the hats and jackets, they are so sweet! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute little girl, also like her jakets.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)