Sunday, April 28, 2013

Birthday Outfit Preview (And Trendy Tot "Tuesday")

Well, I wasn't  going to share birthday outfit pics  until  closer to her  birthday (May 18th) but it was so nice outside we did an impromptu birthday outfit try-on today ...and the pics  are so cute I  just can't  help but  share ;-)  (Shirt made by me--etsy shop No Paparazzi Please, crown is  from Etsy shop Two  Little  Bluebirds, and skirt is from Naartjie. Shoes are  Target. )

I guess since  we aren't  doing a birthday party this year we don't  have to keep the photos a secret until invites are out or anything...so why not share them  now right?! Raya is getting so excited for her birthday vacation...less than 2 weeks until  we leave!

Can't believe my first  baby girl is almost 4 years old <3

 
 

 
 


Yesterday we got a new bench for our front porch :-)
Glad I was able to capture  her "chipmunk smile" that is totally her  at this age! lol

 
 



 
**Counting this post as my Trendy Tot Tuesday post this week too---linking up with Megan, Lindsay, and Kelly) **

10 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute!!!! I am shocked and a little sad that she can possibly be turning 4, where are all my babies going!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooveeee the outfit! Too cute =) And the pictures, beautiful as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Those first two pictures are so sassy!
    Can't wait to hear about your Omaha trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last photo, that is a beautiful outfit on her. And, I love that its not pink! :) My son's birthday is May 17th, so we are in FULL birthday planning mode, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her outfit is awesome! We do b-day crowns too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute and so is that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, she is so cute! Where are you going for vacation?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)