Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Sawyer! (And a Trendy Tot Tuesday P.S.)

Yes, second post today---I'm getting crazy over here! :-)

Today  my nephew Sawyer turned the big 5 ....five years old, can you believe  it!

His biggest fan was more than willing to give him a hug, a sucker, and sing happy birthday :-P


Happy Birthday  Sawyer---we love you! Raya can't  wait until  your party this w eekend :-)


In other news, I want  to throw a party for rockstar Brielle---accident free ALL DAY TODAY! (Well, except the tiny accident she had while  eating her sucker after lunch, but I'm pretty sure she was worried about leaving the table  and having someone steal it haha). I don't  even have to remind her anymore....she wore panties in the car for an hour running errands, and we played  outside for over an hour this afternoon---both times she s tayed dry and went potty when we came in! I tried to get Harper to join in today, but she just can't figure out how to pee on the potty haha. She tries, but she just can't get it yet! All day it was kind of pitiful...she'd stand by Brielle at the potty each time, and she'd clap for Brielle when Brielle went---then she'd say, "I'm still a baby...I wear diapers...I don't know how to do that" ...see, pitiful! Don't worry Harp---you'll figure it out soon enough!

And lastly, I mentioned  awhile back that I had some Gymbucks to use from Gymboree (making my purchases 50% off)...well, my order came  today and of course  the girls had to model for me! haha. I got 3 outfits and they're each just a cute as can be. I know a lot of people don't like  Gymboree, but I love some good head to toe matching from time to time :-P

Here  is Brielle in an outfit from the nautical line---she's  not so sure  about the hat yet, but  it makes me smile!




And seriously,  the  back of this shirt is adorable, but  even cuter is Brielle tiny little tush, diaper free, in those capris! :-)  (excuse the tag---I  wanted to make sure  everything fit before I took them off)


And then the 2nd outfit I got was also for Brielle---



And the last  outfit  was for Raya---it's from the newest line and it's to die for! I  had  actually bought 2 of the hair bows not realizing they are so big---I was going to try pigtails, but they might be too big--have  to check. Love just the one  bow though!





14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to my best boy in the whole world!!!!!!! I love, love, love that first outfit on Brielle, a must have for an overnight with GramaF!!! Rayas outfit is also adorable on her, I'm soooo glad I got the girls that trunk in their room for modeling their clothes!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I know! Wasn't my main goal in wanting you to give them a toybox, but if they become rich and famous models one day they will be able to say it all started here :-P

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Sawyer!

    OMG that first outfit Brielle is wearing is adorable, I love that hat and the back of that shirt is too cute! And Raya's outfit is super cute too. I love Gymboree, I wish it wasn't so expensive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ya just gotta learn how to shop Gymbo. I don't spend any more there than I do at Target 90% of the time--but all of this I got for 50% off because of gymbucks :-)I just picked up some holiday gymboree for less than $5 each!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to Sawyer!
    I have some Gymbucks, and another coupon you get when you join (not sure for how much). Want to be my personal shopper?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooooo sad about Harper, I can just see her standing there watching Brielle, we'll have to have a super sized party when she figures it out!!!!!!Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Not sure if you have been nominated before?!!

    See post here!!!

    http://wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-part-two.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, but I love being nominated again---thanks! I will go check it out :-)

      Delete
  6. We love that outfit from the nautical line!! I had to think of reasons to get photos of the back because it is just too cute!! Just used my Gymbucks on some of the chevron striped rainbow cabana stuff, can't wait to get it!

    Congrats to Brielle (and YOU for being almost diaper free!!), I think we are a ways off! And Happy Birthday to Sawyer!!

    ps - there is an entire romper shop on Zulily today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the chevron stuff too! I'm hoping it sticks around so I can pick it up later hehe.

      I will have to check out Zulily!

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday to your nephew!! My daughter turns the big 5 on 4/28!

    LOOOOVE the outfits - I think Raya's is my fav and that big bow is gorgeous!! I wish Audrey let me put stuff in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the top on Raya's outfit. Does it come in my size?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)