Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Have a MICE day!-- Tendy Tot Tuesday

Linking up with Megan, Kelly, and Lindsay for Trendy  Tot Tuesday today!

Trendy Tot Tuesday kind of snuck  up on me this week! Brielle just  happens to be wearing a new mouse dress from one of my favorite stores, NEXT , so I decided we'll post  about that today :-) NEXT is awesome...out of the UK but  shipping is fast (we're talking a couple days) and  free on orders over $40. There are never sales--they don't run  sales on their U.S. site--so  if you see something you like just buy it whenever--no need to wait and see if you can get a better price. (However if you've never ordered from them before you can often find a $10 off $50 purchase code to use...for new customers only). NEXT also has ADORABLE *boy* clothes---if I had a little boy it's one of the few places I'd shop I think :-P

This mouse  dress starts at $17 on their  website (I  actually  found someone selling a new one online so I got it cheaper...lucky for me ;-)  You may remember the girls each had a NEXT mouse  outfit this  winter, and I was happy to find another outfit from that  line to take us into spring!

HAVE A MICE DAY! :-)

Hard to see in the picture, but there is a super cute embroidered/applique mouse on the dress :-)

She's wearing her  Dora shoes from Target as well

So  far I have found NEXT  to run slightly big for us....Brielle is wearing a 1.5-2year dress (so 18-24 months) and it's  plenty big on her. The dress  is cut  longer  in the back and short in the front---so fun!



Here are a few other  cute things I'm loving from NEXT right now :-)

Many other  adorable mouse items
If I could afford it, I'd own this entire line ;-)

One of their  newest lines is this safari inspired  line.  I'm loving the outfit  on the right for Brielle. (Just say no Shawna, just say no :-P )

They  have  adorable  newborn girl outfits---look at those sheep! They  also have lots of "funky"/ "tomboy" outfits  as well. Andof course super fun applique sweatshirts as shown in the top right. Raya has a mouse one and the details are amazing---very detailed applique, so cute!

Boys! If I had a boy he'd definitely  rock that  lower right outfit :-)

So be sure to check out NEXT---they really have a wide  variety of prices  to fit  everyone's  budget. Some things  are at Target prices, and then others are more  at Gap prices---just depends  what you're looking for!

And  to end, we  can't  leave out Miss Raya today. She's rocking a mermaid tutu dress---KMart special people lol. And check  out those  rainboots. (And yes, she actually  went to preschool in this---it's so "wrong" that  it almost works, don't  you think? lol)


***And for  all  my regular readers who aren't  just here for Trendy  Tot Tuesday, be sure to check  out my post from last night---my camera finally made it outside so I could play photographer! :-)

16 comments:

  1. She is working it! Love the dress from Next. Never heard of them, I will check it out! I love Raya's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am checking it out now. Bad Shawna! You're a bad influence. JK :) Is it just me or is their website a little annoying/hard to figure out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little annoying, yes. When you are flipping through you just click on the photo you like and then it takes you to the ordering page for that item. Then there is a dropdown menu for sizes. They have different "collections" so you just kind of have to browse around. Sometimes a size is sold out and you won't see that until you put it in your cart---then it'll tell you it's sold out. But it's worth the hassle for the cute clothes LOL

      Delete
    2. You're right, they're boy stuff is so cute! I am thinking about some fall stuff for Kase since he's pretty good for summer!

      Delete
    3. It is! Kase will rock it :-)

      Delete
  3. Holy cow, now I'm going to have to explain to my husband why I dropped a fortune on clothes coming out of the UK.
    Rain boots totally work with a mermaid dress. Total aquatic theme going on right there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...hadn't thought of the aquatic theme ;-)

      Yes, you need some NEXT for your little man! haha

      Delete
  4. too cute, I'm gonna have to go check them out. I love the safari line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should get some sort of commission from these clothing websites! I'm filling up my cart with the adorable Cuban Prints line - totally Savanna's style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I WISH I got commission!! :-) That line definitely looks like Savanna!

      Delete
  6. love the outfits and thank for your review of Next - I've been wanting to check them out.

    Audrey has the same rainboots as Raya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Next but will definitely check them out! Drew would love that gold elephant shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to check out next, i've never heard of them, but its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the safari stuff! And I love the picture of her holding out her skirt - SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is too cute!
    And I have to say, rain boots make the outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)