Just a bunch of random thoughts tonight:
1) Brielle's love of footie pjs and the fact that she is newly potty trained do not mesh well. I unzipped and rezipped her pjs about 6 times between bath and bedtime tonight lol
2) Today I had to run an errand in town and remembered that I hadn't checked out the local consignment store in months---and I wanted to know if I had any money on credit there from things of mine that had sold. Scored some amazing Gymboree sets for Brielle--but you'll have to wait for upcoming fashion shows to see those beauties ;-)
3) Brielle has a cold :-( Took her to the doctor tonight to have her ears looked at---her earlier ear infection cleared up fine and they look good as of now---fingers crossed! I'm nervous since one of her ear tubes fell out recently.
4) We FINALLY have multiple days in a row of nice weather supposedly coming. The warming trend started today and by this weekend we are supposed to see some 70s---wahoo!
5) After this weekend I will officially be caught up on Etsy orders! I closed my shop a couple weeks ago, but I still had plenty of orders to complete before my vacation could really begin. My last order is on my schedule to make Sunday---then party time! :-P
6) Can you believe that Lee and I are going on a "blind date"?! Yes, it's true--we are actually going to vacation for a weekend with Amy (Mrs. Mommy ) and her husband and kiddos this summer--so excited! I'm sure we will both blog all the details after the fact, so stay tuned for that!!!!! (I added extra exclamation points just for Amy ;-)
7) I got new curtains in my living room---BRIGHT blue and green chevron from Target. *I* think they are a fun pop of color for summer. Lee thinks they are a little wild lol.
8) Tomorrow I'm making Raya's Little Mermaid birthday shirt (to wear to preschool when they celebrate her birthday).
9) Almost positive we have approximately 5,894 cheerios in our carpet right now.
10) I switched out the girls' closet so that it only has spring/summer clothes (wishful thinking!) ....today I designated a shelf in their closet for "Daddy clothes"....and labeled it :-P Now Daddy will know exactly where to find clothes he can dress the girls in when they are on his watch---clothes that I don't mind being destroyed!
11) I love The Voice. Best TV show ever. Enough said.
12) On Monday Raya and I baked a cake....for no reason...and ate it in two days.
13) Brielle's monkey is about to end up in the trash. Daily now she loses it and I spend a good hour of my life searching high and low while she cries and calls out "Monkey, where are you?!?!"
14) Brielle has started insisting that she carry her Dora *pjs* with her when I don't let her wear them. Tonight for example I told her she couldn't wear pjs to the doctor's office...so she carried her Dora pjs with her to the doctor---not until the waiting room could I convince her to let me put them in my purse LOL.
15) Raya drew a picture of me today. She showed it to me and it had CRAZY hair...like the biggest curliest wig that stuck up about 2 feet off the stick figure's head. When I said "wow, beautiful! You made me have wild hair!" she responded with "well, that's just what yours looks like" .....thanks kid.