Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Two little monkeys, playing on their beds....

Last  night Raya declared that since her  pjs "matched" Baby Boo's she then needed a photoshoot with Baby Boo...




And then Brielle, not to be  left  out, wanted a photoshoot with Baby DeeDee...




And then my little monkeys started *jumping* on their  beds!



This picture reminds me that I really need to get some artwork above Brielle's bed!



And then a catfight  errupted. Raya climbed on Brielle's bed  and Brielle  started to attack lol. These pics just crack me up :-P  (Brielle was kicking her  with her  feet)



Brielle ordering Raya off her bed! :-P
Brielle  won that sister battle ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Haha! This is so much like what goes on in my girls' room! BTW, I *love* the book shelf you have. I so badly want one for the girls' room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuff like this is why I love having girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that the little sisters are able to beat up & boss the older sisters around! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how well Raya and her doll "matched." haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last pic of Brielle, she knows she won the battle!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)