Friday, May 31, 2013

Early Birds

The  only  good thing I can think  of about  my girls consistently waking  up at 6am is that some days we are able to sneak in early morning photoshoots---like today :-)

Now  if only  I could think of a way to occupy the remaining 12 hours of the day! Daddy needs to come home from his  fishing trip very soon!

(And again, heads up that  I  experimented with different edits on these, so they aren't consistent. I couldn't decide which edits  I liked best :-P)












Overall I'm really  happy with these from this morning. I think if  I had a photographer watermark to put on them they'd pass as semi-pro, maybe?

Happy Friday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. These are great, and it's so early in the morning! Good job! I would love to see what watermark you come up with. Then, you could set-up a photography FB page and start sharing these. Before you know it, you would have a booked calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. The girls are so cute. I love that last one of raya

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures look very professional and I have loved all of the pictures that you post. I was wondering if you would be interested in taking Amanda's senior pictures this summer? I will have to get your phone number from your Mom so we can talk. -Amy Marcov

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that blue dress and wow your new lens rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures! So cute! And Raya's hair in French braids is adorable! I have tried and tried to French braid but I just can't pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so good. Your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just soooo talented, it does help that you have such adorable models!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pics are amazing. I love the girls' dresses!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)