Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Last Day of Preschool! (And Trendy Tot Tuesday)

Today was Raya's end of the year preschool picnic at the park. Last day of 3-year-old preschool, I can't believe  it!

(First photo  is today---Second  photo was  in September---today  she wanted to "recreate" her  expression from last time lol)

(Click picture to enlarge)

(Click picture to enlarge)


And now I'm linking  up for Trendy Tot Tuesday with  Megan, Lindsay, and Kelly! I didn't have anything planned for today, so I'm just sharing what the girls wore yesterday ;-)

Raya  is in Naartjie and Brielle is in Gymboree. Raya's  tank is my favorite Naartjie piece ever I think---we have  it in 3 colors lol.

Here is Raya showing how well the tank top "twirls"!  She is in a stage right now where she *only* wants things that are twirly haha.



And lastly, in case you haven't heard Gymboree is having their $12.99 and under sale, starting today! Definitely head there ASAP because things will  sell out. I think I heard their 4th of July cowboy boots already sold out in less than a day. This sale is great for more expensive items (dresses, rompers, and shoes). It is not great for other items, because basic shorts  and shirts will be cheaper later. However their *knits* are only $6 right now so that's a good deal for those too. AND you can stack a coupon!!

Here are  some of my favorite "deals" at Gymbo right now:

Strawberry Chambray DressOrchid Flower Ruffle DressBow Diamond Pique Dress
All-American Mixed Print DressBow Wavy Stripe DressTropical Flower Ruffle Halter Dress
Belted Chambray DressDot Trim Tiered DressRainbow Dot Stripe Dress
Chevron Stripe DressGem Button Ruffle RomperDot Trim Chambray Romper
Rainbow Strap SandalDouble Bow SandalStitched T-Strap Sandal

7 comments:

  1. Your girls look fab as always! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its crazy how much they change in a year. Kaylee still has 7 days left of school. Loving all your Gymboree picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you go to the Gymboree at Tanger? Or is there a closer one that I don't know about?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that Chevron dress! I shop at Gymbo a lot for Autumn still, her last day in PS3 is tomorrow. I love how you took a pic of her in the same spot and with different questions and how she answered them differently! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over how much Raya has grown since the beginning of the school year!!
    And now I have you to thank for just spending way too much money online at Gymboree! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tank too!!! Raya is really looking older, I don't like it one bit!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)