Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! There is nothing better than being a mom--I pretty much have no memory of my adult life *before* having kids---these last 4 years have been amazing!

We spent all day today building our new swingset!!! I will share pics tomorrow after Lee finishes the roof, but the girls LOVE it and it looks so nice. Lee did a great job!

I've also spent the day going through pics from Raya's birthday trip to Omaha. Here are a few of my favorites to hold us over until I recover from this weekend enough to blog for real :-P



















5 comments:

  1. I just love all these pics!!!! I need to get a bunch of copies!!!!! I can't wait to see the swing set, what a couple of lucky little girls, way to go Lee!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a great time. Can't wait to see all the pictures and the swing set. Looks like we will have nice weather this week so they'll get it all broken in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! That pic of her sleeping in the wagon is adorable :) I love sleep/nap pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I bet they love their new swingset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You weekend in Omaha looks like it was SO.MUCH.FUN!
    I can't wait to read all about it!
    And, what hotel did you stay in? It looks pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)