We had a busy day today! Preschool in the morning and then met up with my mom and we took all the kids (Raya, Brielle, Sawyer, and Harper) to McDonalds and then to the Playstation (with is like a huge indoor climbing structure of ball pits/slides/tunnels etc.
So anyways, no pics and I'm TIRED. Instead here's a post comparing Raya and Brielle---because until you have two kids it's hard to believe that siblings can be so different!
*Raya has brown eyes/ Brielle has blue
*Raya is big for her age/ Brielle is small for her age
*Raya is a rule follower and people pleaser/ Brielle is stubbon and challenges rules
*Raya goes to sleep really well at night/ Brielle fights it
*Raya doesn't like to cuddle (she hates anyone in her bed!)/ Brielle always asks to "tuddle" and likes someone to sleep with her
* Raya doesn't like to wear the same thing twice/ Brielle want to wear the same thing over and over again
* Raya is a scaredy cat (on the swings she goes super slow and cries if you push too fast)/ Brielle sits on the big kid swings and screams "faster! faster!" until she's going about 3 times as fast as Raya
* Raya is fine being left almost anywhere/ Brielle hates going anywhere other than to Grandma Donna's
* Raya hates wearing pigtails/ Brielle loves them
* Raya doesn't like trying new foods/ Brielle will try most anything once
* Raya is a huge Mama's girl/ Brielle likes to spend time with Daddy
* Raya was generally healthy as a baby/ Brielle had chronic ear infections
* Raya loves sweets/ Brielle loves goldfish crackers
That's all I have time for tonight haha :-)
What is the biggest difference you've noticed between *your* kids?