Monday, June 10, 2013

A little early, but....Trendy Tot Tuesday!

Hey guys! I didn't  have any sessions scheduled today so I took the girls into the backyard for a quickie lol. They can whip out a photoshoot  in 5 minutes flat! (And heads up, Lee  got me  a new laptop so that I'd have more space/memory/whatever ya call it for pictures and such, among  other  things, but now I'm having trouble because the colors look different on my old computer versus my new computer. I need to have the monitors calibrated I'm sure....but for now just comment and let me know if the coloring of these seems way off to you please :-) I hate thinking that they look great on my computer and then that people might be seeing something totally different on their own screens :-o

I'm linking  up today again for Trendy Tot Tuesday with Megan, Lindsay, and Kelly!

Today Brielle is wearing her new dress from Yasmeen's Collection  ---the link takes you to her  facebook  page. I've gotten a couple pairs of knit  ruffle pants from her  way back  when Raya was little....at the time she was selling on Etsy. But  now she sells mostly on facebook. She tends  to sell out of things  pretty fast so when she posts that she's going to be listing new items you gotta jump on it! lol. I had done  well resisting for a couple years but  when she posted this  dress about a month back I just couldn't resist---the color scheme is to die for! :-)

(Heads up in case you order, I think it's running just slightly small. I ordered the 3t and Brielle  is normally barely a 2t....but this fits pretty well. We will wear it  next year too though!)





She loves her "baby monkey"!
And Raya is wearing a Gap romper---I got it  used so it's from a year or so ago.





I don't know about you,  but I think those outfits are stinkin' ADORABLE! :-)

12 comments:

  1. Both are very very Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look great to me! I love love love love love the dress that Brielle is wearing! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pics look great to me,but they always do!!!!
    Love,Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these outfits! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pics! And the outfits are so cute too! I'm going to have to check out that Facebook page! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those outfits! Dressing girls must be so much fun. Your photos look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures look good on my monitor - but your pictures ALWAYS look good. :)
    Both girls' outfits are adorable, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Brielle's dress... love how the stripes, polka dots and the skirt design all go together! Going to check out her FB page now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the color looks the same, and of course your pictures are beautiful! That dress Brielle is wearing is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls are precious!! I love the dress Brielle is wearing. And i love that her animal had to make it into a shot - my Ava has a giraffe lovie that goes everywhere we go :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)