Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back to normal

Lee is back from his fishing trip, yay! And the girls are back  from Grandma's (yay?)  :-P    Maybe we can all get back to normal now  this week!

Today I just have to share yet another (yeah, I know, sorry) photoshoot. I've been wanting to try pics in our backyard with this red chair  from the girls' playroom, and today seemed like a good day! Raya wasn't really into it though :-/  I still managed to salvage a few good ones....

Even though she was being a pill, this might be my favorite of the day haha






Another possible favorite :-)
 
I told her to jump! Chunkbutt didn't get much air hehe ;-)


We attempted a double jump---didn't really work LOL




Apparently it's fun to run away from Mama :-P


Feedback anyone? Which is your favorite? :-)

10 comments:

  1. I love the first one of Raya and the one with her arms on the back of the chair. So cute! I love the last two of Brielle, even if she is running away from you! I love the black and white sibling picture too :)

    Glad Lee is home! Hope you have a relaxing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, we got somme groceries and now Daddy is playing with the girls downstairs---phew! :-)

      Delete
  2. They are all sooo good! But my favorite is the one of Raya covering her eyes! LOL It's too cute =) Did you use your new lens for these? Your photos just keep getting better and better!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course---I'm a little bit obsessed with it haha :-) Too bad my subjects are quickly getting tired of the daily photoshoots!

      Delete
  3. I love the first one too, ones like that are the best. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the one of Raya's chin on her hands & the one of Brielle looking up in the sky! But they all are adorable! You are very talented and have super cute models! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First one is my favorite by far, and then I love the one of Raya standing in the grass looking at you.

    You are seriously SO good at this! I was thinking that as you apologized in this post for sharing more. Do not apologize! I can't speak for everyone that reads your blog, but I love seeing your pictures and wast to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your camera. I really love the attempted double jump - HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is so pretty on Raya and it matches the chair! Love! You have so many beautiful photos of the girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 2nd to last one of Brielle, but you got a bunch of great ones. They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)