Saturday, June 8, 2013

Family Photoshoot

Do  you all  remember this adorable  family from last October?



Well I had the pleasure of taking their family pictures again today! My new little photography adventure has taken off--I  have a new baby I get to photograph on Tuesday too!

Miss  Charlee is newly two years old, and she gave me a run for my money being a typical  two year  old! haha....but I  still  managed to get plenty of cute ones. (It didn't hurt that they were all so photogenic either ;-)

Here are a few of my favs---enjoy!











Catching bubbles!


Her mom and dad brought all the little chairs and such




This  outtake makes me laugh---Charlee was not "into" these  photos and Dad was getting tired I think LOL :-)



I big leaf!


Another great session---so fun!

6 comments:

  1. These all turned out really good. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I love the one of her peeking around the corner and the last family close up is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are so good! What fun to have your photography "business" taking off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooooo talented Shawna!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooo good! Excellent job =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)