Sunday, June 23, 2013

Little Chair

As a P.S. to yesterday's post about my now official photography business, here is a little shoot I did this morning quickly with Brielle. My dad found this little school house chair at a garage sale and it makes a great photo prop! I'm wanting to stockpile a few little props now that I'm doing more sessions for people.

Of course before using it in a session for someone else I wanted to try it out to see how it'd photograph---I love it!














blowing kisses


8 comments:

  1. these turned out adorable and I love the chair. My favorites are of her sitting in the chair backwards with her chin on her hands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, those are some of my favs too!

      Delete
  2. Wow! She did great! Your girls are going to be pros at this whole modeling thing. :) I love the ones of her sitting backwards the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chair is awesome! The faces near the end are equally as awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on going pro! I enjoy your blog for the beautiful photography as much as reading about kids near my own kid's age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling - I have a feeling your business will take off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great prop, but your model really steals the show. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)