Saturday, June 22, 2013

No Paparazzi Please Photography--officially open!

Right before we went to Ohio I officially open my photography "business"! Right now I just have a facebook page, although a website is on my to-do list :-) I haven't done any real advertising, and don't really plan to in the near future. I have booked 3 family session since starting my page though, so I'm hoping word of mouth as I do more and more session will be it's own advertising for me!

For anyone who wants to check out my facebook page you can find me here at No Paparazzi Please Photography ....even if you aren't in Iowa feel free to "like" my page and never miss a cute picture! :-)
For any local readers I may have, I have an introductory sale price if you book a session in June!

And last but not least, yesterday we had a little playdate and I just had to take this cutie outside for  a real quick picture---too cute!

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I am so excited to see your business start up! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Shawna!! =D Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How fun.. you're not too far from me (La Crosse, WI), but still a bit of a drive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! =) And like I've said, after the baby is born i'm pretty sure you should take a trip to Maine to photograph the new little one and my family =) Just sayin' =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chair looks great, is that in your yard? those flowers are sooooo pretty with Brielles outfit and the chair!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, all our landscape is in bloom right now. I dressed Brielle to match the flowers for the photos :-P

      Delete
  6. Congrats on starting up. You take great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!
    I wish we lived closer, I'd book you in a heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)