Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rub a dub dub, four cousins in a tub!

For Christmas I gave my mom a certificate for a free photo shoot. This past weekend she spruced up her bathroom with new paint/shower curtain/fixtures/etc. and her outdated wall art needed updating too. She decided to have me do a photo shoot of the grandkids in a bathtub, in the colors of her new bathroom. So today that's what I worked on---it was exhausting! But she's happy with the result and I now have some awesome pictures to put out at the girls' high school graduation parties to embarrass them with haha :-)

I feel like the more I learn about taking photos, the more picky I become (Plus the photos look much better in person, in my opinion, then the do online! I can't figure out how to upload without decreasing quality)....so I know these aren't perfect but considering the amount of work it was to get all four kids to cooperate I am happy with what we got! lol.... Enjoy!

Pre-bath photo ;-)


Yes, it looks like he's peeing lol















Harper wasn't in the mood for a group hug haha


Blowing kisses









8 comments:

  1. These are soooo adorable! And what a good idea for a grandparents wall art for a bathroom! Good job with them =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are awesome!! The first one is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Mom has an old wash tub that I put Emma in each year and take her picture. I'm glad I can get a few more shirtless ones!! They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These may be the cutest photos I have ever seen. What a great gift for Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are the cutest pictures ever! great job with taking pictures of 4 kids, I know how hard it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea! They are all great. I love looking at each one's expression in each picture. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my pictures sooooo much, I just keep going in my bathroom to look at them!!!!!!!! Thankyou again Shawna!!!!!!
    Love, Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)