Things my girls do that are SO ADORABLE:
* Whenever Brielle comes up and gives Raya a hug (which is quite often) Raya squeals, "Look, sissy loves me!" and has the biggest smile on her face.
* If we go out for icecream we could all have identical twist cones, but the girls still say "Mama, you can taste mine too, it's so delicious!" and I have to taste each of their cones and pretend I'm trying something very yummy (and different) than my own ;-)
* Raya often says "I like Brielle's shirt/dress/shoes, so when I grow little again she will share with me so I can wear it."
* Raya still asks me to sing her the "sunshine song" every night. Brielle usually sings along in her little squeaky voice.
* If I buy Raya something she always says "Thanks for buying me ______ Mama, I love it!" and she sounds so cute and sincere.
* Raya says hilarious things every day that make me laugh. The most recent was when we went to visit my friend and her new baby. On the drive over I was telling Raya that we were going to see a new baby boy, etc. etc. As we were walking up the driveway Raya looks up at me and says, "Mama, I LOVE babies! ......even *boy* babies." lol
* If you ask Brielle if she was good or naughty at someone's house she will usually give you the most adorable look and then tilt her head and say "NAUGHTY!" and laugh her cute (evil) laugh.
* Brielle always has her "baby monkey" nearby and she will now often make him talk and say funny things haha.
* Brielle loves to cuddle and as we're cuddling she'll repeat "I snuggle Mama!" over and over again
* When Lee comes home from work the girls usually run out into the driveway in bare feet saying "Daddy!"
* Brielle likes to "read" her own books now. It sounds like gibberish when she does it and every time Raya ends up looking at me real serious and saying "Mama, I don't think sissy can read".
*When the girls get excited about something they squeal "yay!" in unison and then do a little gallop/skipping dance together
And I could go on....as you can see they definitely have their adorable moments!
Here are a few random pics from today to show you just how adorable ....
|Showing off the two bandaids she talked Grandma into giving her yesterday ....they are covering "owies" that are about 2 weeks old haha|
|Yet another tiara headband! She has two. This Hanna Andersson playdress set is on the small side, but I found it at the consigment store so I had to buy it. I'll either save it for Brielle or sell it---it's worth 3x what I paid!|
|Guess who found the stinkin' giant flower headbands?! haha.|
This is Brielle's "OMG, THERE IS A FLY ON THE WINDOW!" face
Have a great weekend everyone! We have a pretty low key weekend I think. I have a photoshoot schedule Saturday with a family, but we may get rained out....we'll have to see! Other than that I'm going to start packing for our upcoming trip to Ohio to visit cousin Ryan and Aunt Megan and Uncle Shawn---can't wait! We leave later next week :-)