* Fight over anything pink. Any object in our house that is pink is named "Pinky"....the lego girl wearing the pink dress? Pinky. The headband that is pink? Pinky. The cup/bowl/spoon that is pink? Pinky. ....and no matter how much pink is in this house (a lot!) it's never enough because without fail both girls will want the exact same "Pinky" at the exact same time.
* "I'm huuuuuungry" ....they say this approx. 1,356,287 times each day. As they are swallowing their last bite of cereal they are already starting to say "I'm hungry" or "when will it be lunch time?"
* They cry when it's time to pick up toys. Doesn't matter if I ask them to pick up 2 barbies off the floor or clean their entire room. Either way if I tell them they need to pick up there is immediately tears and whining. Raya always says, "It's to much! I need help! I'm too little! Why do *I* have to do it?"
* They must be attached to my leg while I try to put on my makeup. If not attached to my leg they are digging through my bathroom drawers looking for chapstick or lotion so that they can make a big mess.
* They want to do everything themselves. Even if buckling the carseat takes 8 minutes and it takes Brielle 5 minutes to put her underwear on the right way.
* Wanting to watch Dora (Brielle) and The Lion Kind (Raya) over and over and over again.
* Needing to sleep in my bed during thunderstorms.
* Wanting to wear at least 4 bandaids at any given time.
*Screaming like someone has just dropped dead, simply because one of the puppies snuck upstairs.
* Using multiple water cups each day because they keep changing their mind on which one they want.
* Antagonizing eachother when I'm not looking and then putting on the "I have no idea why she's crying" face when the other one starts a meltdown
*Fighting like it's World War 3 as soon as I answer the phone
....it's a good thing they are so damn cute or else they'd be sold on the black market! :-)
(Pictures today are really crappy because it was super dark and rainy....)
|Gap dress and jacket, Kmart shoes|
|Would you believe that I just happened to stumble across a matching Gap tank and jacket at the consignment store for Brielle? Clearly it was meant to be ;-) Shoes are Payless (and her choice today haha)|
So please share (misery loves company right?!), what super annoying thing(s) do YOUR kids do?!