Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday--Raya's Photoshoot

Today I'm linking up with Kelly, Megan, and Lindsay for Trendy Tot Tuesday!

On Sunday evening I took Raya up to the local college (the one I actually attended) and did a photo shoot. I've had a couple clients wonder what a photo shoot up there might look like, so I wanted to have an example session that showed off some of the hot spots ;-) She wasn't really in the mood for photos, so excuse some of her faces lol.

 
For my Trendy Tot Tuesday folks, her outfit is Gymboree! From the recent Surf Adventure line. Gymboree currently has another $12.99 and under sale for the entire store going on, so the perfect time to stock up on more expensive items like dresses! I'm totally shopped out for summer so I'm passing---I'm on to thinking about Raya's back-to-school shopping already ;-)





















Jump!
















We happened to happened to stop at the train bridge right as a train was going under :-)


***And for my regular daily readers, don't miss my update from yesterday afternoon as well!***

14 comments:

  1. What a great place for pictures! I love them all, but my fav is the one of Raya sitting down on the pavement in black & white. It's super cute!! I still think you need to fly here to do photos for Emma and new baby in November! HA! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be waiting for my plane ticket in the mail! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Such great pics!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a pretty good subject even when she isn't in the mood - they all look great (and she is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like a great location! she always wears the cutest outfits! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Trendy Tot link up!!

    You definitely have a little model on your hands! She is so cute! And the outfit is super adorable! I may have to run over to Gymboree and find one myself!! =)

    Kate at www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures momma! Love her little outfit, but it's her awesome facial expressions that make it even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos look amazing! Great job. Your little girl is adorable and love her outfit! I'll need to hit Gymboree up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are really good! I love the one where she is sitting on the bench (with her legs on it) and her hands are on her hips. And, they have a hammock at school? ;) Gymbo is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... what a location!! You really picked out some BEAUTIFUL spots!! I can't wait to see what you're doing a year from now.... your photography is looking AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome location! Raya was such a good model!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cutie pies!
    http://www.perfectlyimperfectmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are all so great!! She is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)